Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions: Win a UFC Collectibles $500 eGift Card at UFC International Fight Week
- The promoter of this Free Prize Draw is UFC Collectibles (the "Promoter"), operated by BG Sports Enterprises Ltd t/a The Memento Group under licence from Ultimate Fighting Championship International LLC (“UFC”). The Memento Group registered in England and Wales with company number 07236294 with its registered office being The Lodge, Clarke’s Lodge, Kislingbury Road, Bugbrooke, NN7 3SB.
- This Free Prize Draw is open to residents aged 18 and over in territories where its operation (including the application of these Terms & Conditions) and the prizes are permitted. The Free Prize Draw is void where operating it would be prohibited by law.
- The Free Prize Draw is not open to (a) employees, contractors or agents of the Promoter, their group companies or family members, freelance contributors, anyone else connected to the Free Prize Draw and their family members; or (b) public officials (as defined by applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to bribery and corruption, including but not limited to the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 and the UK Bribery Act 2010) and anyone connected to them.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw you are accepting these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions shall be effective for all entries into the Free Prize Draw and shall supersede and extinguish any other terms and conditions in respect of the Free Prize Draw.
- In entering the Free Prize Draw, participants confirm that they are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Free Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Free Prize Draw, however an internet connection is required.
- Participants are permitted one entry each using the Online Entry Form. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
How to enter:
- The Free Prize Draw will operate between 09:00 PST Thursday June 30th 2022 and 09:00 PST Thursday July 7th 2022 inclusively.
- There is one prize available: 1 x US$500 UFC Collectibles eGift Card.
- To enter this Free Prize Draw, entrants must provide their first name, last name, email address and country of residence using the Online Entry Form only.
- There shall be only one winner, who will be randomly selected using a computer process from all valid entries in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
- The winner will be chosen at 09:00 PST Friday July 8th 2022 by a random computer process.
- The prize winner will be contacted by email using the details given on their entry and will be asked to confirm acceptance of their prize.
- If the prize winner declines the prize or fails to respond within one week of being notified, they forfeit any right to the prize and a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The decision of The Promoter regarding any aspect of the Free Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and country of the winners (except where any winner objects to such disclosure) can be obtained after July 15th 2022 and before September 15th 2022 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Promoter, address: The Memento Group, The Lodge, Clarke's Lodge, Kislingbury Road, Bugbrooke NN7 3SB United Kingdom.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- Where you have consented to receive marketing communications from any person other than the Promoter, your details may be passed to such person(s) and organisation(s) that you have consented to receive marketing communications from.
- Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Free Prize Draw or accepting any prize. All participants, as a condition of participation in this Free Prize Draw, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promoter, UFC, Zuffa LLC, their officers, directors, accountants, attorneys and agents ("Released Parties") from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion; (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded; (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website; or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Free Prize Draw save to the extent that such liability results from (i) death or personal injury caused by Promoter’s negligence; (ii) Promoter’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other reason or by any cause which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Free Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). In the event that the Promoter permanently discontinues the Free Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Free Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Free Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, pandemic, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Except where prohibited by applicable laws or statutes, the Free Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Free Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.